March 9, 2009

new stuff

Hey everybody, this is just a short post to show my new stamp and fabric! The designs are the same as in my hand carved stamps but they will come on a regular red rubber material, making them more durable and more professional looking, the wood is better too and for a more comfortable grip when stamping. The nice thing is that they will still look hand carved, I can make the font a little shaky too but my daughter wanted a more "clean" looking font.




And here is my new custom printed fabric that I ordered from spoonflower. It is wonderful! And I will have some fat quarters available in the shop.

13 comments:

Jenn said...

Adorable fabric!

nettie said...

i will definitely be by to get some of that fabric, absolutely adorable!

Anonymous said...

This fabric is too cute!! I love the stamp too..my daughters name is Sophia :)

Anonymous said...

nice! & the fabric is soooo sweet! it would make a very cute pattern for crib & bed sheets, too!!! LoVe! =^..^=

Anonymous said...

Both are so cute! I am constantly amazed at your adorable stamps.

Carol & Eddy said...

hey it is such a great idea to have the 'personalised' stamp printed onto fabric. i would like to do the same with the stamp that i ordered from you for my little girl. will convo you through etsy! Carol

Muddlepud said...

Really cute, both of them. Love your stuff!

Michelle Palmer said...

These are wonderful! Thank you for sharing the fabric link...I've had several of my designs manufactured with fabric Co.'s ~ but LOVE this idea of choosing my own!
Hope your day is wonderful~
Michelle

SparklePaw said...

I love the new fabric - great job!

Diana (Ladybug Limited) said...

Love, love, love the fabric! Any chance that design is small enough to fit those kiddos on a 7/8" button? I'd love to put them on my fabric button accessories! I do hope you'll post once it's in the shop since I've got you in my feed reader...

Leonor said...

Your work in general is so beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

You are my inspiration hero today!

Autumn Rose Crafts said...

Gorgeous creations! your so clever, I love these designs sarah :)